I'm pleased to announce the latest release of CloneApp.
This release of CloneApp gets a major Update with several new features, such as the ability to Reset application settings and configurations.
Find the full list of new features below.
Changelog: (compiled at December 04/2018)
- Reset application settings, files and data specific to the application to factory defaults.
If enabled (right-click on Apps window > Reset), a new context menu will appear which allows you to Delete (right-click again on Apps window > Delete) application configurations.
- Create new and predefined Plug-in files (Hamburger/main menu > New > Plug-in)
- New commands are available DeleteFile, DeleteFolder, DeleteRegKey (for more Information about these commands, please look into the Documentation)
- Optimized Plug-ins state saving routine. The function saves and closes the application faster. Plug-ins values are now also saved to the cloneapp.ini (the plug-ins.ini does not exists anymore)
- Fixed bug in Editing Plug-ins and the function "Save as new Plug-in" (added auto. refresh and import to Plug-ins/Apps list)
- Fixed bug in Theme customization
- Optimized UI of Left Navmenu, Hamburger menu and Info window
- Minor UI Improvements
- Minor internal Code Improvements
All Release notes can be viewed here.